Contact Patrick Vinet
- Production started in 1998 and the first sets were delivered in the autum of that year.
- The next step was of course a wheel/ski. After some research, we decided to design a retractable ski followed by a fixed-wheel penetration ski. We decided the retractable ski would have a rotating system, which is very popular in the general aviation field.
- In 2000, following a meeting with a colleague who was working on his own retractable design, we agreed to halt our R&D on the retractable skis for the Challenger. In return, we became exclusive distributors of this new design for the Canadian market.
- In 2003, in order to complement our line of skis, we decided to offer a 60-inch hydraulic wheel/ski for advanced ultralight and light home-built craft. The hydraulic pump project was put on the back burner until September 2004.
- In 2004, after 4 years spent struggling to get things organized, the agreement was dropped, freeing us to continue with our wheel/ski development.
- In 2008, because of environment concern, we drop all our fiberglass product line and convert it to aluminum.
- We are now happy to be able to offer you a large choice of skis, including:
- 2 different lengths 40 and 60 inches.
- 3 configurations (Regular, penetration, electric retractable).